okay, so my girlfriend is from texas, she is also very religious. With that being said, she thinks the strange music symbol is demonic due to the fact that it is made up of a snake and a bat. In the bible the devil is represented by a snake in the story of adam and eve in the garden of eden...and i suppose @ some other point in the bible god takes the wings away from another animal which many people beleive to have been a bat(or at least its kind of along those lines)....so far ive been able to show her the true meanings behind things tech says and does and show her that they are in now way related to the devil or devil worship, and if i could explain the meaning of the use of the snake and the bat in the strange music symbol i could finally get her to listen to tech n9ne! so if any of you know the reason for the use of the snake and the bat in the strange music sybol and could fill me in so i can get us another techn9cian i would appreciate it!

Views: 5283

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I don't think there is a real deep meaning behind the symbol. They probably just liked it and thought it was badass. The music is all you need to prove Tech isn't "demonic."
tell her to suck it easy
What does Tech love more than ALMOST anything? Women. What does Tech do to MOST women he's with? He snakes them. As for the bat, Tech has always said he flies by night. Hence the snake and the bat, thats what I always thought of it anyways. Ask him on twitter.
good troll hahahahaha, or it at least sounded like you were trolling

JetblacK said:
What does Tech love more than ALMOST anything? Women. What does Tech do to MOST women he's with? He snakes them. As for the bat, Tech has always said he flies by night. Hence the snake and the bat, thats what I always thought of it anyways. Ask him on twitter.
make her drink animal blood then brand a pentagram on her forehead... that should convince her
kaliko says it best, tech is just provoking yall and yall fall for it

this is why people who are religious annoy the shit out of me

and Tech said that he had a dream with a snake and a bat, and based it on that. i'm sure she'll say that meant the devil was calling him or some shit like that tho

Yea some people take the religious stuff way to far

a tie a said:

this is why people who are religious annoy the shit out of me

and Tech said that he had a dream with a snake and a bat, and based it on that. i'm sure she'll say that meant the devil was calling him or some shit like that tho

we questioned him using a snake which is a serpent like the devil, and a bat which is a creature of the night. but thats tech man hes crazy, we just let him do what he do
i saw a pretty good interview where tech explained it once...

cause its tech

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by Strange Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service