Brotha Lynch Hung, C-Lim & Prozak ..Album comin soon ..Alot to expect from the album

Views: 46

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Going to be sick.
If it actually comes out.

Shiven Desai said:
Going to be sick.
F.T.I. said:
If it actually comes out.

Shiven Desai said:
Going to be sick.

Like Kabosh lol.
aotp is not that good...honestly
Weathermen shit all over em

steven crow said:
if it happens.....it will be the horrorcore super group....no one would be able to touch it....no offence to aotp
What about the Davidians?
It was supposed to be a group of Gordy and Prozak.
Never happened.
I thought The Davidians were Bizarre and Gordy.

Sean Schipper said:
What about the Davidians?
It was supposed to be a group of Gordy and Prozak.
Never happened.
i know it has nothin to do with this discussion but
does anybody have da track from first degree the d.e.' shlumpulicious album ''minion on my shelf''
featuring brotha lynch hung ... hit me up if u got it
Aqui.

THE REAL REDRUM said:
i know it has nothin to do with this discussion but
does anybody have da track from first degree the d.e.' shlumpulicious album ''minion on my shelf''
featuring brotha lynch hung ... hit me up if u got it
Attachments:
This better not end up like Kabosh, i'll get even more pissed. we get Tech stuff every year, so if Kabosh doesn't happen i'm down.
But Tales From The Sick was 2008! we need some new Prozak! and it'll have Lynch & C-Lim all over the album too, so it's gotta be sick
side note: On FB Prozak had one of his statuses like '2 albums done, next, PDM!' or something like that. dunno if it's realy goin to happen

And Davidians IS Gordy & Bizarre. They are looking for a label and shit i think....other than that, not really active lol
thank you man really appreciate it

Colepru said:
Aqui.

THE REAL REDRUM said:
i know it has nothin to do with this discussion but
does anybody have da track from first degree the d.e.' shlumpulicious album ''minion on my shelf''
featuring brotha lynch hung ... hit me up if u got it
the davidians is gordy and bizarre and bizarre said there going in the studio to record some new shit for and and look for it the first quarter of next year. i just dont think this donner party will happen. prozak just tweeted askin mike e clark if he was ready to do a new pdm album. prozak has 2 albums done and nothin comin out right now. i wish he and stange would work something out to where they put the album out or prozak do it himself.

a tie a said:
This better not end up like Kabosh, i'll get even more pissed. we get Tech stuff every year, so if Kabosh doesn't happen i'm down.
But Tales From The Sick was 2008! we need some new Prozak! and it'll have Lynch & C-Lim all over the album too, so it's gotta be sick
side note: On FB Prozak had one of his statuses like '2 albums done, next, PDM!' or something like that. dunno if it's realy goin to happen

And Davidians IS Gordy & Bizarre. They are looking for a label and shit i think....other than that, not really active lol
that was bizzare and gordy

Sean Schipper said:
What about the Davidians?
It was supposed to be a group of Gordy and Prozak.
Never happened.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by Strange Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service