Tentative 2014 Strange Music Projects (Jay Rock Album Confirmed)

A list of announced or heavily rumored releases for Strange Music in 2014:

Tech N9ne- Special Effects (LP)

Tech N9ne Collabos- Strangeulation (LP)

http://www.therealtechn9ne.com/forum/topics/tech-n9ne-collabos-stra...

Krizz Kaliko- Illuminated (LP)

Rittz- second release on Strange (LP)

http://www.therealtechn9ne.com/forum/topics/rittz-untitled-2nd-lp-w...

Prozak-fourth solo release (LP)

Ces Crusecond release on Strange (LP)

Bernbiz- first solo release on Strange (LP)

Jay Rock- second release on Strange (LP) with TDE

Maydaythird release on Strange (LP)

Brotha Lynch Hung- Shooters (LP)

http://www.therealtechn9ne.com/forum/topics/brotha-lynch-hung-shoot...

K.A.B.O.S.H.- Amafrican Psycho (LP)

Big Scoob- Big Scoob N' Nem (LP)

Notes:

Strange Music announced the will be releasing six albums this year. Brotha Lynch Hung has announced that his album Shooters will be released under his Madsicc label, but since he is a Strange artist he has been included. The K.A.B.O.S.H. & Big Scoob albums aren't too likely, but it is tentative, so they are included on the list. If you have heard any rumors or have any sources let me know in the comments. I don't particularly need a source since this is tentative, but don't post lies or ideas. If you have started a thread for an album tell me in the comments and I will link in the post. If possible post which album you are starting so there won't be multiple threads.

Tags: 2014, Projects, Strange

Views: 20573

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

neighbors is supposed to be a mixtape by miami beat wave, so I don't think its going to be anything other than a mixtape featuring mayday...

Jay Rock said, in an interview with XXL, his album will be out at the beginning of next year.

Talked to Tech at the reno show Special Effects is not a collabos album he is thinking of a title for it..also Ces Cru after this tour are gonna be working on a new album for top of the year 2014 aswell as follow-up mixtapes and an EP for next year

I saw an interview where he mentioned Special Effects. Tech hasn't started collecting beats yet (not surprising, good to see he isn't rushing this one so far). He said he needs to make it even bigger than Something Else which he said is going to be hard to top when it comes to features. Tech also met T.I. in Chicago in August and told Tech anything he needs he's got it. Tech said T.I. I'll be hitting you up real soon.  Better submit that track to Eminem right now just in case it moved to a year in advance.

Yung Stakz said:

Talked to Tech at the reno show Special Effects is not a collabos album he is thinking of a title for it..also Ces Cru after this tour are gonna be working on a new album for top of the year 2014 aswell as follow-up mixtapes and an EP for next year
Why is tech obsessed over big name features though? Techs at his best when hes solo, and a album with little features would be nice.
Because for so long he couldn't get those features. Now that he can he's taking advantage of it. Not saying it's right/wrong/whatever, but I understand it.

Balistick said:
Why is tech obsessed over big name features though? Techs at his best when hes solo, and a album with little features would be nice.

Well Tech being one of the best there is is desperate to reach the much deserved pinnacle.

It took Tech a year for him to reach 10mill views on youtube with WWC

It took Eminem 2weeks to reach 16mill.

Not to mention Em nor T.I are no slouches when it comes to skills and Tech is the collab master!

I mean who else in the independent scene is really left with the lyrical ability Tech has that he hasn't gone against??

He's done it all.

Only dudes left are the ones that seem to be kept from him because of the doors they can open is how I see it.

I really hope Lynch comes with his his original shit on this new album.

That sicc shit was really used to highlight how vicious his delivery and style his.

Instead it became the main focus on the trilogy.

I think if he can capture that essence he had when he did SOTS and Loaded he'll be able to re capture a lot of old fans and make Strange music fans look at him in a better respect.

Always looking forward to anything Tech does. I do hope he leans away from the rock a bit and get more towards that Everready style...they said Something else was soppose to be a matured version of Everready but I didn't hear it that way with maybe the exception of So Dope.

And anything Rittz does I will always look forward to.

Hey thanks man, I was away so I couldn't put these in this weekend, but appreciate the update.

Yung Stakz said:

I can not wait for Godi's album!!! 

Got some bad news(This is slightly late BTW) I was at the Oklahoma City show and got to talk to Godemis, I asked about the rumors behind him and Ubi doing solo albums next year. He said he has no plans on doing a full solo lp. So, As of now that's nothing more than a rumor and looks like it'll stay that way.

Anthony Bianchi said:

I can not wait for Godi's album!!! 

Ugh. Why does Ces Cru need solo albums, they are better together. I like that Bernz is having an album because Wrek did but he better get a ton of iMayday! beats on it. And Special Effects would be amazing because Welcome to Strangeland was my favorite album by Tech so another collabos is awesome. AND FINALLY SOME JAY ROCCCCAAAA!!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by Strange Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service