Tech N9ne - Therapy EP (OUT NOW!) *Official Thread* 10,000 sold 1st week

DON'T POST ANY LINKS TO LEAKS OR RELEASES UNLESS THEY ARE POSTED BY THE OFFICIAL STRANGE MUSIC YOUTUBE, FACEBOOK, TWITTER, SOUNDCLOUD, BLOG, ETC.

Tracklist:

1. The Ghost (Therapy) (Skit)
2. Public School (feat. Krizz Kaliko)
3. Head Now (feat. Bernz & Wrekonize of Mayday)
4. Hiccup
5. Therapy (Skit)
6. Shame on Me (feat. Caroline Dupuy Heerwagen)
7. Jacob Wells Message (Skit)
8. When Demons Come (feat. Tyler Lyon)
9. Therapy Skit Three (Skit)
10. I.L.L.
11. Stop the Sailor

Releases:

Music Videos:

Additional Production:

Seven

Sammy Siegler

Wes Borland (of Limp Bizkit)

Alfredo Ortiz (of Beastie Boys)

- 6th EP

- 7 tracks

- Produced by Ross Robinson

- All Rock 

- Snippets: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00G58NE8Q/ref=dm_sp_alb

- "I'm singing a lot so I hope people like it..." Tech N9ne BET.com article 9/10

- Recorded on Venice Beach, CA

- Tech N9ne interviews describing the sounds and details of the EP on page 15 of this thread:

http://www.therealtechn9ne.com/forum/topics/tech-n9ne-therapy-ep-no...

Tags: 5, 5th, ep, n9ne, november, rock, tech, therapy

Views: 44721

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

^ tie always the first person to back up KFV smh

I got demons in my semen

IMO said:

I got demons in my semen

To be fair, Snak is from Canada and at certain points sounds just like Madchild.

He reminded me more of Mac Lethal than Tech. A lot of rappers do hand motions, Tech does a few little weird things. I didn't see that in KFV's hand motions. More "acting out" his words, though.

I mean, the dude's name is Kung Fu VAMPIRE. If he didn't talk about blood, demons, and lust, I'd wonder about his name choice...

I didn't think "Tech N9ne" when I listed to that guy.

a tie a said:

I don't think the similarity to Tech was intentional at all. Changing up flows while making complex rhyme schemes is something that Tech has done so much that if anyone does it it's almost only natural that it would sound similar. It's not easy to do it regardless. And KFV's music hardly sounds like that at all, it's straight up one verse, not much of anything. 

Words like "demon" and "semen" being rhymed is not uncommon at all, and talking about blood isn't uncommon either, especially if you've heard his music prior to this cypher. But yeah I see more similarity in his tone more than anything else. 

Cody Nigg said:

Mimicked Tech's flow, style, etc.

Living T said:

Dude...what was that? He mimicked everything about Tech. Flow, voice switch-up, hand motions, and it even seemed like he tried to capture Tech N9ne's same persona in his lyrics, talking about loving all girls and talking about being a demon, blood and semen, I just don't understand...its honestly pathetic. Get your own style.

EDIT: So I looked up his other material, and its a lot different...maybe he did it on purpose?

Jake Garrity said:

Anyone else feel like Kung Fu Vampire is jacking Tech? His flow and everything on this just makes him seem like a wannabe Tech to me http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=STOcefAO3qY

♪ I got demons in my semen, can I spill it? ♪

IMO said:

I got demons in my semen

Not sure how I feel about KFV, not really anything unique to him as far as I can see (aside from the gimmicky name, which is lame as fuck btw).

On a side note, does anyone know if the OP's are deleting the Irv posts, or if the this site admins are just that immature about that little beef him and tech just had? (Power Levels pretty good so far, i'm about 6 tracks in)

1. The Ghost (Therapy) (Skit) — 0:08
2. Public School (feat. Krizz Kaliko) — 4:05
3. Head Now (feat. Bernz & Wrekonize of Mayday) — 3:36
4. Hiccup — 3:19
5. Therapy (Skit) — 0:25
6. Shame on Me (feat. Caroline Dupuy Heerwagen) — 3:50
7. Jacob Wells Message (Skit) — 0:31
8. When Demons Come (feat. Tyler Lyon) — 2:31
9. Therapy Skit Three (Skit) — 0:27
10. I.L.L. — 3:58
11. Stop the Sailor — 4:22

---------------------------------------------------------------

Caroline Heerwagen has been performing since age 8. She has been trained in several areas, including Shake speare, Jazz Vocals, Ballet, Tap, Contemporary acting, and performed in over 20 productions on several different stages. She’s also had a signed band, written songs for other artists, and is currently publishing a novel. Her goal is to always be creating something in her life, everyday, no matter what.

You're the man

Mizery_Made said:

Caroline Heerwagen has been performing since age 8. She has been trained in several areas, including Shake speare, Jazz Vocals, Ballet, Tap, Contemporary acting, and performed in over 20 productions on several different stages. She’s also had a signed band, written songs for other artists, and is currently publishing a novel. Her goal is to always be creating something in her life, everyday, no matter what.

hiccup is so dope get it on iTunes

Where are you found these tracklist? Source?

Mizery_Made said:

Damn Hiccup is nice

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by Strange Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service