Tech N9ne - Therapy EP (OUT NOW!) *Official Thread* 10,000 sold 1st week

DON'T POST ANY LINKS TO LEAKS OR RELEASES UNLESS THEY ARE POSTED BY THE OFFICIAL STRANGE MUSIC YOUTUBE, FACEBOOK, TWITTER, SOUNDCLOUD, BLOG, ETC.

Tracklist:

1. The Ghost (Therapy) (Skit)
2. Public School (feat. Krizz Kaliko)
3. Head Now (feat. Bernz & Wrekonize of Mayday)
4. Hiccup
5. Therapy (Skit)
6. Shame on Me (feat. Caroline Dupuy Heerwagen)
7. Jacob Wells Message (Skit)
8. When Demons Come (feat. Tyler Lyon)
9. Therapy Skit Three (Skit)
10. I.L.L.
11. Stop the Sailor

Releases:

Music Videos:

Additional Production:

Seven

Sammy Siegler

Wes Borland (of Limp Bizkit)

Alfredo Ortiz (of Beastie Boys)

- 6th EP

- 7 tracks

- Produced by Ross Robinson

- All Rock 

- Snippets: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00G58NE8Q/ref=dm_sp_alb

- "I'm singing a lot so I hope people like it..." Tech N9ne BET.com article 9/10

- Recorded on Venice Beach, CA

- Tech N9ne interviews describing the sounds and details of the EP on page 15 of this thread:

http://www.therealtechn9ne.com/forum/topics/tech-n9ne-therapy-ep-no...

Tags: 5, 5th, ep, n9ne, november, rock, tech, therapy

Views: 44499

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Or : 

1.) Intro
2.) Track 1
3.) Track 2

4.) Track 3

5.) Skit 1

6.) Track 4

7.) Track 5

8.) Track 6

9.) Skit 2

10.) Track 7

11.) Track 8

12) Outro

We can only hope.

Real Pimpking said:

Or : 

1.) Intro
2.) Track 1
3.) Track 2

4.) Track 3

5.) Skit 1

6.) Track 4

7.) Track 5

8.) Track 6

9.) Skit 2

10.) Track 7

11.) Track 8

12) Outro

I think so, tech n9ne say her 8-9 on the EP.

In general, the Skit on the EP bottom 5 to 10 seconds.

When he says 8-9 sound, it probably does not count 30 seconds of skit for 3/ 9 sounds

Chief said:

We can only hope.

Real Pimpking said:

Or : 

1.) Intro
2.) Track 1
3.) Track 2

4.) Track 3

5.) Skit 1

6.) Track 4

7.) Track 5

8.) Track 6

9.) Skit 2

10.) Track 7

11.) Track 8

12) Outro

I don't know....I've seen it before where the track-listing calls for x amount of tracks and then it includes the skits. I'm going to expect 5-6 Songs 2-3 Skits.  Although I would be ecstatic if your right. Fingers crossed. 

Real Pimpking said:

I think so, tech n9ne say her 8-9 on the EP.

In general, the Skit on the EP bottom 5 to 10 seconds.

When he says 8-9 sound, it probably does not count 30 seconds of skit for 3/ 9 sounds

Chief said:

We can only hope.

Going to guess 1-2 skits max, 6-7 songs. Also going to bet the release date gets delayed.

₡₱♛ said:

Going to guess 1-2 skits max, 6-7 songs. Also going to bet the release date gets delayed.

pretty sure he already finished it considering he went back and recorded it twice in cali, im guessing 7 songs

Tech said he likes to do a track a day. He had about 3 days to finish 4 or 5 tracks. Tech can do that easily but it always sounds rushed.

Madness GOAT said:

pretty sure he already finished it considering he went back and recorded it twice in cali, im guessing 7 songs

not excited for this EP at all.... i believe artists should make music when they have something to say, or something to get off their chest.. i realize this EP is called "therapy" but he JUST released Something Else.. and already has plans for his next full length album, including the title... I just feel like EPs are money makers exclusively, nothing more nothing less.. they always feel forced and have no real connection. 

The Lost Scripts of KOD was decent, a few heartfelt tracks.

Seepage was good, it felt like an honest extension of KOD

Klusterfuk was terrible... it was just to do something with Mayday, and it didnt have a vibe i could enjoy

EBAH was strictly made to introduce us to yet another Tech alter ego... how many is that now?? 4? 5?

Boiling Point was awful.. maybe 2 good songs, and one was URALYA, which is a dumb some in general but its up beat, good for bumping

It's not often I agree with you but I agree with you past 2 posts.

Z1mM3r said:

not excited for this EP at all.... i believe artists should make music when they have something to say, or something to get off their chest.. i realize this EP is called "therapy" but he JUST released Something Else.. and already has plans for his next full length album, including the title... I just feel like EPs are money makers exclusively, nothing more nothing less.. they always feel forced and have no real connection. 

Klusterfuk was terrible... it was just to do something with Mayday, and it didnt have a vibe i could enjoy

EBAH was strictly made to introduce us to yet another Tech alter ego... how many is that now?? 4? 5?

Boiling Point was awful.. maybe 2 good songs, and one was URALYA, which is a dumb some in general but its up beat, good for bumping

You guys have a point. The one thing I'd like to see, is a full length album with very few features, and the few features that there are, are with artists that are on the label.

Alex M said:

Z1mM3r said:

haha to each their own. but yeah i generally agree with you and cole. pretty much skim through all the threads pages looking at who posted, ill usually read the reply if its you, cole, rasta, and DayNnight or whatever his name is cause his posts are fucking ridiculous and i laugh lol.

Alex M said:

Z1mM3r said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by Strange Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service