Tech N9ne Collabos: Strangeulation (May 6th) *Official Thread* Cover! (Album finished)

DON'T POST ANY LINKS TO LEAKS OR RELEASES UNLESS THEY ARE POSTED BY THE OFFICIAL STRANGE MUSIC YOUTUBE, FACEBOOK, TWITTER, SOUNDCLOUD, BLOG, ETC.

STRANGEULATION -The act of strange music artists collectively having the industry in a choke hold!

Cover Art: 

Tracks (so far):

Strange Music Cypher

Over It

MOJO

Fear

The Calling

NANA feat. Rittz & Stevie Stone

Hard feat.Murs

Do You Know Where You Are?

Red Rags feat. Jay Rock, Kutt Calhoun & Big Scoob

Features:

Ces Cru

Krizz Kaliko

Stevie Stone

Rittz

Wrekonize

Bernz

Kutt Calhoun

Brotha Lynch Hung

Prozak

Jay Rock 

Murs

Big Scoob

Kendall Morgan

Releases:

TBA

Strange Music Pre Order here:

iTunes Pre Order here:

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

*NOTES:

- New track teaser: http://statigr.am/p/634451834731685895_48809537

- Will contain 15 tracks

- 5 Tech N9ne Solo Tacks

- All Strange Music features and production

Tags: collabs, collanbos, cover, leak, n9ne, snippets, strangeulation, strangulation, tech, tracklist

Views: 56123

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thats I agree with that but I mean jus from Tech saying that Strangelulation was going to be only Strange artists and now Kendall is on the album I know I'm jumping to conclusions with this topic

I'll never understand why this forum starts rumors about signing every single female artist that has ever been on a Tech album.

Not really starting a rumor but thats what Tech said nuthin but Strange artists and all of a sudden Kendall is on STRANGEULATION I mean it's possible she's signing or signed

They had that Jay 3rd dude on WTSL and nobody batted an eye about him. I don't think there was ever a comment on this site until now about him and he's not signed. Same with the singer on Sad Circus

Jay 3rd? Who^^^

I was really hoping he was sticking to the only strange thing, so I'm guessing they might be in the process of signing her. And it kind-of goes along with what Murs was saying, he's there to help expand the label, and signing Kendall can do that for them, but it all depends on if she wants SM's affiliation 

the dude doing the chorus/hook in Overwhelming 

Robert Nix said:

Jay 3rd? Who^^^

Slow down yall.  As a tie a said, Jay Da 3rd was on Overwhelming on WTSL as well as Irv da Phenom (Road Rage), Liz Suwandi (The Real Thing), Magnum PI (on EMJ).  Also remember when Prozak said there were no features on his album that came out a few months ago?  That had Tyler Lyon and Suwandi.  Also, think of all the uncredited female singers in Tech songs (i.e Strangeland, Delusional, This Life, etc.) It means nothing that she is on the album

Ben Gill said:

Slow down yall.  As a tie a said, Jay Da 3rd was on Overwhelming on WTSL as well as Irv da Phenom (Road Rage), Liz Suwandi (The Real Thing), Magnum PI (on EMJ).  Also remember when Prozak said there were no features on his album that came out a few months ago?  That had Tyler Lyon and Suwandi.  Also, think of all the uncredited female singers in Tech songs (i.e Strangeland, Delusional, This Life, etc.) It means nothing that she is on the album

I ain't trying to start rumors I'm just going off of what I've seen or heard I mean like i said ain't trying to jump in conclusions but just putting my 2 cents in I just remembered that they had two artists signing somewhere in an interview so we know Murs is one but I'll try and find that interview

I shouldn't have said "start rumors", but just so many people speculate random artists getting signed because they show up on one song. Not everyone on WTSL was on the label or got signed, so I don't know why people would think outside artists on Strangulation would be treated any different.

its because of the emphasis tech put on only strange artists being on strangulation. imo he made it seem like this was a completely in-house album

₡₱♛ said:

I shouldn't have said "start rumors", but just so many people speculate random artists getting signed because they show up on one song. Not everyone on WTSL was on the label or got signed, so I don't know why people would think outside artists on Strangulation would be treated any different.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by Strange Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service