Tech N9ne Collabos: Strangeulation (May 6th) *Official Thread* Cover! (Album finished)

DON'T POST ANY LINKS TO LEAKS OR RELEASES UNLESS THEY ARE POSTED BY THE OFFICIAL STRANGE MUSIC YOUTUBE, FACEBOOK, TWITTER, SOUNDCLOUD, BLOG, ETC.

STRANGEULATION -The act of strange music artists collectively having the industry in a choke hold!

Cover Art: 

Tracks (so far):

Strange Music Cypher

Over It

MOJO

Fear

The Calling

NANA feat. Rittz & Stevie Stone

Hard feat.Murs

Do You Know Where You Are?

Red Rags feat. Jay Rock, Kutt Calhoun & Big Scoob

Features:

Ces Cru

Krizz Kaliko

Stevie Stone

Rittz

Wrekonize

Bernz

Kutt Calhoun

Brotha Lynch Hung

Prozak

Jay Rock 

Murs

Big Scoob

Kendall Morgan

Releases:

TBA

Strange Music Pre Order here:

iTunes Pre Order here:

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

*NOTES:

- New track teaser: http://statigr.am/p/634451834731685895_48809537

- Will contain 15 tracks

- 5 Tech N9ne Solo Tacks

- All Strange Music features and production

Tags: collabs, collanbos, cover, leak, n9ne, snippets, strangeulation, strangulation, tech, tracklist

Views: 55988

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I recall him doing the exact same thing about WTSL.

G.K.paypa$tak$ said:

its because of the emphasis tech put on only strange artists being on strangulation. imo he made it seem like this was a completely in-house album

₡₱♛ said:

I shouldn't have said "start rumors", but just so many people speculate random artists getting signed because they show up on one song. Not everyone on WTSL was on the label or got signed, so I don't know why people would think outside artists on Strangulation would be treated any different.

Everyone on each track on WTSL is signed to strange aside from road rage and EMJ and the Liz hooks

Jay Da 3rd and Courtney Kuhnz are not signed to Strange.

Robert Nix said:

Everyone on each track on WTSL is signed to strange aside from road rage and EMJ and the Liz hooks
Forgot about them, but as far as the MCs everyone was/is signed aside from Irv and those on EMJ
Thats true i realize that tech said that about WTSL
Great show!

Alex M said:

Album is finished. Kendall Morgan is a confirmed feature. There will be a track called Red Rags feat. Jay Rock, Kutt Calhoun & Big Scoob

Im not saying he didnt already say it, he just seemed passionate in every interview I've watched about it only being strange. personally I think that would be a better album, it would feel more like the old albums imo 

That is the point of signing to Strange. None of us had heard of MAYDAY! before they signed.

IMO said:

Kendall doesnt have a very big following...
Maybe non of "us" but mayday still had fans beforehand.

Alex M said:

That is the point of signing to Strange. None of us had heard of MAYDAY! before they signed.

IMO said:

Kendall doesnt have a very big following...
Was the big news the Ces Cru video?
^^^^^ I doubt it .. Hopefully it comes tomorrow or something
Hopefully it's as big as they say (insert "that's what she said") but I can't wait to hear it

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by Strange Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service