Tech N9ne Collabos: Strangeulation (May 6th) *Official Thread* Cover! (Album finished)

DON'T POST ANY LINKS TO LEAKS OR RELEASES UNLESS THEY ARE POSTED BY THE OFFICIAL STRANGE MUSIC YOUTUBE, FACEBOOK, TWITTER, SOUNDCLOUD, BLOG, ETC.

STRANGEULATION -The act of strange music artists collectively having the industry in a choke hold!

Cover Art: 

Tracks (so far):

Strange Music Cypher

Over It

MOJO

Fear

The Calling

NANA feat. Rittz & Stevie Stone

Hard feat.Murs

Do You Know Where You Are?

Red Rags feat. Jay Rock, Kutt Calhoun & Big Scoob

Features:

Ces Cru

Krizz Kaliko

Stevie Stone

Rittz

Wrekonize

Bernz

Kutt Calhoun

Brotha Lynch Hung

Prozak

Jay Rock 

Murs

Big Scoob

Kendall Morgan

Releases:

TBA

Strange Music Pre Order here:

iTunes Pre Order here:

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

 

*NOTES:

- New track teaser: http://statigr.am/p/634451834731685895_48809537

- Will contain 15 tracks

- 5 Tech N9ne Solo Tacks

- All Strange Music features and production

Tags: collabs, collanbos, cover, leak, n9ne, snippets, strangeulation, strangulation, tech, tracklist

Views: 56125

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

There's a podcast coming next week. I would expect some sort of announcement.

Yeah... doesn't look like this track will ever see the light of day


Alex M said:

It's not his song to release. I'm not sure if the full track will ever surface.

WenzTheMan said:

Oh I wasn't sure, and the way Tech worded it had me thinking he was talking about a new song, He said he "never rapped like that" maybe he'll release the song with the completed verses as like a single maybe?

Alex M said:

Nope. That track has been talked about for over 2 years. Not sure what ever happened to Tech and Busta's verses.



WenzTheMan said:

I saw this in my twitter feed new Strangeulation song?
Attachments:
A mayday/ ces album would be the best
On some 4 horsemen type shit. That would be dope as hell

Jarred said:
A mayday/ ces album would be the best

I'm listening to the Strange Music Holiday Podcast which is the SM social media guys talking. They said they heard Krizz laying down a verse for this album and it reminded them of "Girls Like That".....

The only real horsemen group in hip hop is Kurupt, Ras Kass, Killah Priest, and Canibus v_v

Derick Michael said:

On some 4 horsemen type shit. That would be dope as hell

Jarred said:
A mayday/ ces album would be the best

Tech on twitter "@Psych0oqueen well here they come on strangulation cause shit has been real fucked up! Look for THE CALLING & FEAR when it drops in march!"

For better context, that was a reply to some girl asking for more "sad songs".

Cody Nigg said:

Tech on twitter "@Psych0oqueen well here they come on strangulation cause shit has been real fucked up! Look for THE CALLING & FEAR when it drops in march!"

This will make it easier for everybody. 



₡₱♛ said:

For better context, that was a reply to some girl asking for more "sad songs".

Cody Nigg said:

Tech on twitter "@Psych0oqueen well here they come on strangulation cause shit has been real fucked up! Look for THE CALLING & FEAR when it drops in march!"

I'll guess that those are 2 of the solo songs

Since he is going on vacation I'm assuming his part of recording for the album is finished. On a more serious note, It's good to see his mom is still alive.

I have to ask...Does Tech really care about the sales? 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by Strange Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service