Tech N9ne Collabos: Strangeulation (May 6th) *Official Thread* Cover! (Album finished)

DON'T POST ANY LINKS TO LEAKS OR RELEASES UNLESS THEY ARE POSTED BY THE OFFICIAL STRANGE MUSIC YOUTUBE, FACEBOOK, TWITTER, SOUNDCLOUD, BLOG, ETC.

STRANGEULATION -The act of strange music artists collectively having the industry in a choke hold!

Cover Art: 

Tracks (so far):

Strange Music Cypher

Over It

MOJO

Fear

The Calling

NANA feat. Rittz & Stevie Stone

Hard feat.Murs

Do You Know Where You Are?

Red Rags feat. Jay Rock, Kutt Calhoun & Big Scoob

Features:

Ces Cru

Krizz Kaliko

Stevie Stone

Rittz

Wrekonize

Bernz

Kutt Calhoun

Brotha Lynch Hung

Prozak

Jay Rock 

Murs

Big Scoob

Kendall Morgan

Releases:

TBA

Strange Music Pre Order here:

iTunes Pre Order here:

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

*NOTES:

- New track teaser: http://statigr.am/p/634451834731685895_48809537

- Will contain 15 tracks

- 5 Tech N9ne Solo Tacks

- All Strange Music features and production

Tags: collabs, collanbos, cover, leak, n9ne, snippets, strangeulation, strangulation, tech, tracklist

Views: 56023

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Anything with Z-ro is dope! Would love to hear him and tech or rittz

Josh Monje said:

I like Trae a lot, being from Texas and all, but if there was just a straight dope collaboration of just Tech & Z-Ro for his next solo album then life would be complete. 

Ben Gill said:

I would fucking love this. Z Ro is the man

THE BOYBOY YOUNG FABO said:

I JUST WANT TO HEAR AT LEAST ONE TRACK WITH TECHN9NE FEATURING TRAE & Z-RO ON SOME DARK SHIT..I WISH HE WILL DO ONE ON THE STRANGULATION OR FUTURE ALBUMS

I want to hear a track with JUST Tech N9ne and Just Yelawolf, with a hard ass beat. My dream would come true. Hope they work together again and who knows Tech could be on Love Story

If he had jay rock and bernz on the same track I would buy out of principle.

Me too.

WenzTheMan said:

I want to hear a track with JUST Tech N9ne and Just Yelawolf, with a hard ass beat. My dream would come true. Hope they work together again and who knows Tech could be on Love Story

My two favorite rappers

Josh Monje said:

Me too.

WenzTheMan said:

outside of just tech N9ne and Krizz kaliko on strange i would like to hear 

angel davanport x Ces Cru
kat dhalia & wrekonize
kutt calhoun x prozak x da mafia 6ix

wrekonize x yelawolf x bernbiz

ces cru x rittz x stevie stone

stevie stone x jay rock x kevin gates

big scoob x kutt calhoun x jay rock

Stevie stone x iMAYDAY!

prozak x stevie stone x kaliko

craig smith x kutt calhoun x aqualeo x snow tha product

i hope this is on par with Welcome to Strangeland. That was by far a top 3 release from strange music.

As you guys are talking about features, tech absolutely murdered trae's song ''all that i know'', one of my favorite verses from him in recent years.

Welcome to strangeland is the first Collab album that everyone on the tracks held their own, unlike past years where the featured artists would ruin songs that had amazing potential.

I Have full faith in the entire label, they are powerhouse.

im not saying it is, but something is telling me MOJO might be a sex track. but who knows *shrug*

hell yes to this

Strange_LYFE said:

outside of just tech N9ne and Krizz kaliko on strange i would like to hear 

angel davanport x Ces Cru
kat dhalia & wrekonize
kutt calhoun x prozak x da mafia 6ix

wrekonize x yelawolf x bernbiz

ces cru x rittz x stevie stone

big scoob x kutt calhoun x jay rock

Stevie stone x iMAYDAY!

prozak x stevie stone x kaliko

craig smith x kutt calhoun x aqualeo x snow tha product

tech needs to slow down and stop pushing pushing pushing.... i STILL havent even listen to any of Therapy... partially  because i hate the kobosh rock shit.... but also cause Something Else is still new... but tech doesnt even talk about it. It was a huge album... give it some time to sink in. Its ridiculous at times.

unfortunately at this point if he wants to get anywhere fast he needs to keep putting this stuff out. I mean the guy is getting old and sooner or later he is going to call it a day. He doesn't have 10 years to put out 3 or 4 albums. Plus I just don't think he has the ability to hold off on music, this guys lives for music and its in his blood deep. If you love to do something you don't prolong it a year just because people haven't digested the last one. 

Z1mM3r said:

tech needs to slow down and stop pushing pushing pushing.... i STILL havent even listen to any of Therapy... partially  because i hate the kobosh rock shit.... but also cause Something Else is still new... but tech doesnt even talk about it. It was a huge album... give it some time to sink in. Its ridiculous at times.

Probably. Likely something along the lines of having the mojo that brings the women around. *sigh* Nothing we can do but hope it's good. Tech's said in several interviews that he'll always be rapping about sex

Gavyn Gunn said:

im not saying it is, but something is telling me MOJO might be a sex track. but who knows *shrug*

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by Strange Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service