I've been doing a bunch of pics for Tech and the rest of the Strange crew for awhile now to show my appreciation for everything they give us (the fans) The free downloads, non-stop cds and touring, and the quality of the music, all for us, it's wonderful...So I do these pics to give to them in return as a thank you, and a couple to keep as souvenirs to get signed and framed. So just trying to get some constructive criticism and get my pics out there to share with more Strange fans. Thanks everyone, Strange Music forever, MCL.

 

Attached some pics and here's the link to a portfolio with just the Tech/strange artwork-

http://www.therealtechn9ne.com/photo/albums/artwork-2

Tags: Art, Artwork, Drawings, Music, N9ne, Strange, Tech

Views: 105

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

those are very nice bro! really nice work. im sure strange will love that shit!
Thanks homie, I appreciate it!

The Abyss said:
those are very nice bro! really nice work. im sure strange will love that shit!
damn. nicely done
ya those are dope. good job.
Thank you guys, I appreciate  you even lookin, hell yeah.
nice! saw these online before, honestly didnt expect the artwork to be done by a female. great work!
Hella damn. Those are amazing. Would you consider drawing me a tat?
Those drawing are pure fire...Do u sell em?
For sure, I pretty much just freelance around so that's the kind of work I do alot of times.

Kyle said:
Hella damn. Those are amazing. Would you consider drawing me a tat?
Haven't sold one of these yet (mainly cause I frame em and hang em up on the wall), but I do sell drawings as well.
l<ingJuelz said:
Those drawing are pure fire...Do u sell em?

Added you as a friend so I can message you. Accept plz :)

 

Kriston42088 said:

For sure, I pretty much just freelance around so that's the kind of work I do alot of times.

Kyle said:
Hella damn. Those are amazing. Would you consider drawing me a tat?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by Strange Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service