is it just me or does anyone else absolutely hate it when anyone but a black person says the n-word? i mean seriously! step up ur vocab! i just feel that if you say that word and ur not black, you NEED the fuckin shit kicked out of you on site! (this is mostly directed at the serial rapist Pocket Change)

Views: 18

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I don't give a fuck what anyone says about it. It's my opinion, and I feel I am right. So, with that being said.....

EN EYE DOUBLE GAH AH!

Mista Q said:
holy sh*t....lol

Has anybody listened to N.I.G.G.A.S. by Tech? Just listen to that and stfu bout it!

Native Amerikilla said:
NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA!

fuck you, bitch.
go back to 1930 when blacks and whites had drastic separate rules.

because that is exactly what your saying you want. I'm white, and if I can't say a word because "its a black person word", then black people can't use my water fountain.

ya fuckin digg?

NIGGA!.
If you the "DOUBLE" out and read it, sounds like a baby learnin to talk, haha

Native Amerikilla said:
I don't give a fuck what anyone says about it. It's my opinion, and I feel I am right. So, with that being said.....

EN EYE DOUBLE GAH AH!

Mista Q said:
holy sh*t....lol

Has anybody listened to N.I.G.G.A.S. by Tech? Just listen to that and stfu bout it!

Native Amerikilla said:
NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA!

fuck you, bitch.
go back to 1930 when blacks and whites had drastic separate rules.

because that is exactly what your saying you want. I'm white, and if I can't say a word because "its a black person word", then black people can't use my water fountain.

ya fuckin digg?

NIGGA!.
So what you are saying is that black people own the word?
dam nigga u better not go to The Bay everybody uses nigga up there n no1 gets ass hurt bout it
The west coast is more open to such thngs

JJ diaz said:
dam nigga u better not go to The Bay everybody uses nigga up there n no1 gets ass hurt bout it
Haha this is true

JJ diaz said:
I think us on the best coast are more open minded
seems like it

GIGANTOЯ [GodZiЯRa] said:
And us in the midwest keep innocents in our basements then proceed to torture them making them put the lotion on the skin or else they get the hose again. Then we make human furniture out of their remains.

The Dirty 530 said:
This is why my family moved from chicago

And us in the midwest keep innocents in our basements then proceed to torture them making them put the lotion on the skin or else they get the hose again. The Dirty 530 said:
Thats why the midwest is behind in the times

Oh and Then we make human furniture out of their remains, and any edible things left we make a delicious dinner.
It's how we roll.

The Dirty 530 said:
seems like it

And us in the midwest keep innocents in our basements then proceed to torture them making them put the lotion on the skin or else they get the hose again. Then we make human furniture out of their remains.

The Dirty 530 said:
Every genre has to start somewhere

It makes for good music.
Horrorcore is the best out there.

The Dirty 530 said:

Oh and Then we make human furniture out of their remains, and any edible things left we make a delicious dinner.
It's how we roll.

The Dirty 530 said:
seems like it

The Dirty 530 said:
I've been to the midwest. I know it's boring there lol

Yes it does.
Life would be so boring without horrorcore though.

The Dirty 530 said:
Every genre has to start somewhere

It makes for good music.
Horrorcore is the best out there.

The Dirty 530 said:

It's how we roll.

The Dirty 530 said:
seems like it

The Dirty 530 said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by Strange Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service