It's been a minute since I've heard material from or news on Prozak. I know The Hitchcock of Hip Hop is set to drop sometime this year, but there's no definitive date and no press or anything, plus unless I'm mistaken, Prozak hasn't been on a Strange album since his own, other than "Horns" on K.O.D. I was expecting him to hook up with Lynch on his album, but nothing. Anyone know what's up?

Views: 38

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

how many prozak threads can people post shit just look at the other ones
lol, just joined the site, but thanks a bunch for being a dick about it. I will read the other threads.

jesse lewis said:
how many prozak threads can people post shit just look at the other ones
hahahahahahhaa!
According to his facebook, he will have an album out by October, or sooner.
Thanks bro, appreciate the info. It's the only Strange release slated for this year that, to my knowledge, didn't have a release date set in stone, so was just looking for anything more specific.

Matt said:
According to his facebook, he will have an album out by October, or sooner.
dude i told the last dumbass....he died.....
haha no forreal though
if you just get on facebook myspace or twitter....prozak gives updates ALL THE FUCKING TIME! get on there and find this shit out for yourself
Again, I just got started on following this shit online, so there's no need to be a douchebag about it, if I already knew I wouldn't be asking...I do appreciate the legit info, just don't treat me like I'm an idiot, trust me, I'm a big Strange fan and not some newbie not knowing anything.

Bizzaro said:
dude i told the last dumbass....he died.....
haha no forreal though
if you just get on facebook myspace or twitter....prozak gives updates ALL THE FUCKING TIME! get on there and find this shit out for yourself
and people still doubt us when we say Prozak is not on strange anymore...

Ahiggity Diggity said:
Prozak said on his twitter

"Strange or not, I'm Still Prozak"

My guess is that the Strange Days tour will be his last on Strange Music.
i could care less as well. im not a fan anyway

Ahiggity Diggity said:
To be honest, I dont really care what label Prozak is on, it's still Prozak. Not being on Strange doesn't mean your music will suck compared to the music which has been released on strange.

Cole said:

Ahiggity Diggity said:

Prozak said on his twitter dirtball twiztid ill bill and in an interview twista is also on the album. he said that this album is the best shit he has ever done ever. He said he also has 2 albums complete besides the one he is finishing up right now. he is editing the seekers dvd and finishing it up. He has a live dvd that he is finishing also. The thing is there is no fucking release date for none of all this freshness prozak is working on.

Ahiggity Diggity said:
To be honest, I dont really care what label Prozak is on, it's still Prozak. Not being on Strange doesn't mean your music will suck compared to the music which has been released on strange.

Cole said:

Ahiggity Diggity said:

every bit on this info can be found on his twitter and facebook
Kinda sounds like Strange might not be sure if they are gonna resign Prozak or not. I honestly don't listen to Prozak very much but I think the dude is talented. I just don't get into the stuff he raps about. He did have some dope songs on his last album though.

Ahiggity Diggity said:
Prozak said on his twitter "Strange or not, I'm Still Prozak"

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by Strange Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service