Krizz Kaliko - Son Of Sam (OUT NOW!) *Official Thread* 8,000 copies sold 1st week

DO NOT POST ANY LINKS/LEAKS IN THIS THREAD. Only post links to tracks Strange Music directly posts on their Youtube, Blog, etc. Talk about them all you want. You will be deleted from the site and I will close the discussion. NO LINKS! 

Snippets: http://www.amazon.com/Son-of-Sam-Explicit/dp/B00EF3NDUW/ref=mb_oe_o

Tracklist:

1. Intro
2. Titties feat. Tech N9ne
3. W.A.N.S. (We All Need Sex)
4. The Finger
5. Reckless Reckless feat. Ces Cru
6. Girls Like That That feat. Bizzy
7. Schizophrenia
8. Do You Drink
9. Inside
10. Kill For Your Lovin'
11. Send Your Love Love feat. Crystal Watson
12. Night Time Time feat. Kortney Leveringston & IcyRoc Kravyn
13. Why Me
14. Why So Serious
15. Scars feat. Tech N9ne
16. Thank God

Deluxe Edition:

17. Unable
18. Love Me Bad
19. Beer Googles

Releases:

Tags: 1st, first, kaliko, krizz, music, of, official, sales, sam, son, More…thread, video, videos, week

Views: 21046

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Anyone have the producer credits?

krizz has great singing voice for a rapper, but lets not kid ourselves. "very few singers can hang with him"??? 

JetblacK said:

@ matt Krizz is WAY better at singing than at rapping IMO. I can name alot of rappers that are much better than him but very few singers can hang with him.

Also, @midwest chopper rage Krizz would tell you himself that it isn't just rap music, it's everything. It's just music, no need to label it.

matt meyer said:

You are an idiot. I hate to use the phrase "real fan", but a real fan of krizz kaliko shouldn't be surprised that he would make an all singing album. Some people would even debate that he is a better singer than he is rapper.

Midwest Chopper Rage said:

Imagine if Elton John or Paul McCartney make a rap album, what would their fans say? Yes I know that Krizz is also known for his singing, but next to Tech he is one of the biggest rap names in the Midwest, some of us want him to rap. 

cOes said:

because some may be MUSIC fans, not just rap

Why would anyone want Krizz to sing an entire album? I mean guys this is rap music.

JetblacK said:

Just finished listening through the album....smh the only songs I like are the ones he's already released! Those four and Inside is alright, but other than that this album was a HUGE disappointment for me. Waayyyyyy too many love/sex songs, the beats were weird and just too all over the place, WANS, The Finger and Send your love are super corny, actually tbh this whole album sounds corny minus the last four songs. I've supported Kaliko's last three albums but I'm definitely skipping this one. I just can't wait for his next album where he'll finally be singing the entire time, I'm just keeping my fingers crossed he drops the experimental beats and lame song material.

wow low standards

Swipe said:

Easily my least favorite release from Strange this year.
I'd put it 4th best behind Believers, The War Within and Something Else
I agree with almost every thing people are saying about this album. Really the first time through no song completely jumped out it got better but like someone said, once it got better it was over or almost over.

It was definitely disappointing for me.

And as far as a all singing album, I don't think I would like that. I enjoy a balance of both on a kaliko album. I think he is a good rapper as well as singer.

In terms of his versatility and power yea, I haven't heard many that could do the things he can.

Mitchell Bade said:

krizz has great singing voice for a rapper, but lets not kid ourselves. "very few singers can hang with him"??? 

JetblacK said:

@ matt Krizz is WAY better at singing than at rapping IMO. I can name alot of rappers that are much better than him but very few singers can hang with him.

Also, @midwest chopper rage Krizz would tell you himself that it isn't just rap music, it's everything. It's just music, no need to label it.

matt meyer said:

You are an idiot. I hate to use the phrase "real fan", but a real fan of krizz kaliko shouldn't be surprised that he would make an all singing album. Some people would even debate that he is a better singer than he is rapper.

Imagine if Elton John or Paul McCartney make a rap album, what would their fans say? Yes I know that Krizz is also known for his singing, but next to Tech he is one of the biggest rap names in the Midwest, some of us want him to rap. 

cOes said:

because some may be MUSIC fans, not just rap

Why would anyone want Krizz to sing an entire album? I mean guys this is rap music.

JetblacK said:

Just finished listening through the album....smh the only songs I like are the ones he's already released! Those four and Inside is alright, but other than that this album was a HUGE disappointment for me. Waayyyyyy too many love/sex songs, the beats were weird and just too all over the place, WANS, The Finger and Send your love are super corny, actually tbh this whole album sounds corny minus the last four songs. I've supported Kaliko's last three albums but I'm definitely skipping this one. I just can't wait for his next album where he'll finally be singing the entire time, I'm just keeping my fingers crossed he drops the experimental beats and lame song material.

In the interview where he says fuck Cedric, he says he considers himself a singer that raps not a rapper that sings

The album as a whole isn't better than K&S. but the songs I like on here I REALLY like. Schizophrenia, Reckless, Why Me, Scars and ESPECIALLY Why So Serious.  

1. Intro-Seven
2. Titties feat. Tech N9ne-Seven
3. W.A.N.S. (We All Need Sex)-Seven
4. The Finger-Seven
5. Reckless Reckless feat. Ces Cru-Seven
6. Girls Like That That feat. Bizzy-J. White
7. Schizophrenia-Youngfyre w/ Steven Collins
8. Do You Drink-Youngfyre
9. Inside-Seven
10. Kill For Your Lovin' feat. Crystal Watson-Youngfyre w/Nico Marchese
11. Send Your Love Love feat. Kortney Leveringston and Icyroc Kravyn-Seven
12. Night Time-J. White