So everyone knows the album cover is dope as fuck, so does anyone know when the poster is comin out? Also, whats up with the Sickology poster? Jus wonderin. Any information on that hit me up.

Views: 75

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I want to know also. I wanna put that shit on my wall!
Im gonna go searchin for some tomorrow. They got alot downtown kcmo. If i find a bunch ill take sum and send you one
Well up around my town theres a bunch of concert promo posters, but i'm lookin for the actual album cover poster ya know? I have one for albums absolute power through killer. so yeah.
this one?
Attachments:
Yah i know, they had them up for genius and big scoobs cd to

Techn9cian4life said:
Well up around my town theres a bunch of concert promo posters, but i'm lookin for the actual album cover poster ya know? I have one for albums absolute power through killer. so yeah.
Yeah. You probably got that when you got a VIP package or whatever. If you tryin to brag I don't give a shit if yours is signed. I got my MLK shirt signed my Tech, Krizz, Skatt, Snugg, and Kutt. So you showin them signatures don't mean anything. Anyway, if you catch word of where to get them posters hit me up.

Cole Payan said:
this one?
You can probly buy them at the shows or online, maybe even hottopic. Just call n ask

Techn9cian4life said:
Yeah. You probably got that when you got a VIP package or whatever. If you tryin to brag I don't give a shit if yours is signed. I got my MLK shirt signed my Tech, Krizz, Skatt, Snugg, and Kutt. So you showin them signatures don't mean anything. Anyway, if you catch word of where to get them posters hit me up. Cole Payan said:
this one?
I checked online, weren't there. Didn't see any at the show. So idk where to find it. They don't even have the Sickology poster up on this site yet.
I have KOD posters
I live in kc ks where do you live?

Mike said:
hey man I live down the road form you...if you get any let me know.. I'd appreciate it! Strange1914Rat said:
Im gonna go searchin for some tomorrow. They got alot downtown kcmo. If i find a bunch ill take sum and send you one
Ok ok i got ya. If i can get my buddy to go we were gonna be out at legends lookn for a job. Msg me your number on myspace, links on my page. If i find some maybe you can meet us up there and ill give ya one. If theyre still out there tho idk if they will be

Mike said:
lansing ks...10 min from legends Strange1914Rat said:
I live in kc ks where do you live?

Mike said:
hey man I live down the road form you...if you get any let me know.. I'd appreciate it! Strange1914Rat said:
Im gonna go searchin for some tomorrow. They got alot downtown kcmo. If i find a bunch ill take sum and send you one
go out to The Wherehouse out on HWY 40, ask them if they got a couple extras they can spare, that place is normally stocked with extra promo gear
Strange1914Rat said:
Im gonna go searchin for some tomorrow. They got alot downtown kcmo. If i find a bunch ill take sum and send you one

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by Strange Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service