This might be an old subject but i was listening to Grave Plott earlier and Killa C says it. I know That dude Loki that raps with Lynch says it all the time. Ive heard Lil Wyte say it. Accually my dude that spits got 2 Lil Wyte accapellas and he didnt know if he wanted to use them caus he says nigga on em. To me bein a white artist I would never say it in any of my rhymes but how do you all feel about it. Is ok for some people caus thats the envirment they grew up in or absolutly not.

Views: 679

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

and Bitch I wasnt talkin to you, when I'm talkin to you I will say your name under it you special Ed mothafucka.

Techn9cian4life said:
All thats comin out this dudes mouth is blah blah blah. Keep talkin that killa shit man. You ain't scarin no one behind that keyboard of yours. I already told you where I'm at, if I can be touched come tap me on the shoulder. I'm more scared of the cubans and dominicans in Harlem than I am of you. Go do somethin productive with your lame ass life instead of internet bangin on TRT9.

RelliK said:
LMFAO, Yea nigga you real Gangsta over their in United Kingdom aint you, pussy mothafucka.
Nobody asked you for your fuckin oppinion so how about you shut the fuck up.
Basically you Internet bangin bitch;'s talk shit because you feel like you can't be reached but 9 times out of ten you run like scared bitch's when dat funk shit gett'ta poppin off.
Bitch I'm 8th street bound Blood B till I'm dead get at me bitch.
N for all you mothafuckas hollin I cant back shit up you should see my fuckin closet, I'm Strapped so fat you would think I'm waitin for world War 3.
So bitch nigga you stay over their in United kingdom and sip your Tea and Crumpets, you stick up the ass bitch.
and let me stay on my Kc 913 shit you pussy mothafucka.
Can't hang wit da Pit Bullz stay on the porch you fuckin poodle

Sam said:
ahaha dumb ass motherfucker, you just asked a dude to suck your dick, now i dont got a problem with gays but i bet you do lmao, check wht you write, an you are e-beefin this is on the internet, can ur feeble mind grasp that shit huh? no one is gonna travel nowhere for a fight started on TRTN.com an u no it so this stays in this thread makin you an E-bitch, now sit the fuck down an type some productive shit or log the fuck out

RelliK said:
If you feel like you got a problem pussy it can be solved, I dont internet just spit real shit and like I fuckin said If a mothafucka wanna holla at me I aint hard to find. you and dat bitch can suck my dick, you pussy mothafuckaz get on my hype and take my nutz out ya mouf before you choke yourself to death Bitch.

Techn9cian4life said:
You don't internet bang?? You doin that right now dude. Lol. Check your words before you hit Add Reply. Cause you makin yourself look like an ignorant dumbass for real. Quit with all the hard talk and calm the fuck out. When someone says..."I ain't hard to find" you jus sound stupid as hell. cause you know that person isn't gonna take the time to get on a plane/drive their car..to where you live, and come find you...so you decide to start talkin mad shit. You look like an even bigger bitch talkin this way to a female. So jus chill the fuck out.

RelliK said:
Listen you cracker trailer park trash dirty, fonky mouf, No life havin ass bitch.
why the fuck you wanna say dat shit on the internet i aint hard to find bitch.
If you think you feelin good over the internet plz feel free to come fine me. I slapz hoez 4 real never internet bang.
Get some right in you bitch, before i put a knife in you bitch

Anghellic Techn9cian[; said:
LMFAO.
hahahaaha oh shit you's a funny NIGGGGGERRRR. =] why don't you suck one? [;

RelliK said:
Sucka dick you loose pussy bitch

Perfect example of someone being too sensitive. [;
Feel good to attempt to cuss a little whitegirl out on a forum?
AHAHAHAHHAAH NIGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

RelliK said:
Bitch wat the fuck are you talkin about you retarded ass hoe, you dont hear niggas runnin around callin mothafuckaz crackers all the mothafuckin time, you would be offended wouldnt you bitch. nigga is a term of indearment used between us niggaz not other mothafuckas you retarded mothafucka. Get on game bitch if you aint grow up in the Pj wit the roach's and hood ratz zip ya lips up sucka or sombody else will.
I feel pretty good about it. Lol.
But seriously.
If someone wants to get offended about someone being a different color and using slang another race uses in an embracin' way, so fucken be it/its up to YOU if YOU get offended or not.
Sensitivity man. gotta keep it on tha low.
but if it's a white dude being all 'im going to lynch a nigger' that's straight racist
but if it's lil wyte bein all 'load up anotha bowl niggggaaa!' that's waaay diff.
People gon' offend everyone tho, jus man up, it'll be all jesus, dwamn. im hongry. late.
For all I know?? Lol. If you got cousins out here, they probably the dudes sittin out on the Victory Ledge every Thursday and Friday night with the cardboard signs askin for nickels. Like I said, talk that killa shit all day long dude, it doesn't mean anything through that keyboard you usin. And if you in KC, I'll be there in December with some fam. I'll be sure to ask where the Gutter Mob kicks it at.

RelliK said:
You never know who knowz who, as far as you know I could have cousins way out their, and as far as me putin Kool-Aid on my lipz or wat ever da fuck you said I leave dat to you and yo crew of bitch ass niggaz.
LET ME EXPLAIN WAT i MEAN BY i DONT INTERNET BANG sinces you dumb bitch's seem not to understand.
I dont start Arguements over the internet but if u hollin out some bull shit, speakin down on my good name i letz niggaz know wats up wit it. you think i give a fuck about you being from new york mothafucka I could care less.
I'm project Blood Game Bound allday nigga, we dont play games we take aim.
I dont have to hop on a plane, as far as you know i proly dont even have to leave Kc to put the wammy on u.
N I bet you would love to meet up wit me, you Kool-Aid lipstick wearin bitch, but unfortunatly I got yayao to sale, and mayo to put in my cliantel. N for future references Bitch made hater talk from you just know this. The Gutter Mob dont speak we let you see for yoself boy, so wat dat B like

Techn9cian4life said:
If you wanna take the time to travel to New York, be my guest for real. If I can be "touched" then that won't be a problem. I'd love to meet up with you, so you could put all this internet bangin you're doin to real talk. I love how you say you don't internet bang, yet you're talkin mad shit and givin threats to people. You mus have a shitty life if you feel the need to go disrespecting people over stupid shit on the internet. So once again, if you feel the need to travel to Yonkers, New York..go for it. Hit me up when you get here.
I also agree on the fact dude says his intelligence or whatever is higher than ours, yet his grammar sucks donkey dick. Before you go callin someone a homo, check what you sayin. Don't call some dude gay, then tell the same dude to suck your dick. Very hypocritical. Around my way, dudes who talk like that put koolaid powder round their lips..if you don't get that joke, it ain't meant for you to understand. If you wanna know though, hit me up. I'd love to explain it to you, so you can use it as well.

RelliK said:
and by the way bitch you dont have to come to me mothafuck you talk hard enough i will come to you pussy.
N Tell yo deep throat T-Baggin ass momma I said high Bitch.
If you ask me your a Bitch because your the one try'na be captain Save'a hoe Bitch, so Fuck wat you hollin you can be touched for real and i dont have to say another word to you bitch, get at me.
you'll get fucked up 4-real you hoe ass nigga.
N I aint got shit else to say to you, u hard talkin no bitch gettin Internet bangin pussy

Techn9cian4life said:
You don't internet bang?? You doin that right now dude. Lol. Check your words before you hit Add Reply. Cause you makin yourself look like an ignorant dumbass for real. Quit with all the hard talk and calm the fuck out. When someone says..."I ain't hard to find" you jus sound stupid as hell. cause you know that person isn't gonna take the time to get on a plane/drive their car..to where you live, and come find you...so you decide to start talkin mad shit. You look like an even bigger bitch talkin this way to a female. So jus chill the fuck out.

RelliK said:
Listen you cracker trailer park trash dirty, fonky mouf, No life havin ass bitch.
If you think you feelin good over the internet plz feel free to come fine me. I slapz hoez 4 real never internet bang.

LMFAO.

RelliK said:

RelliK said:
Bitch wat the fuck are you talkin about you retarded ass hoe, you dont hear niggas runnin around callin mothafuckaz crackers all the mothafuckin time, you would be offended wouldnt you bitch. nigga is a term of indearment used between us niggaz not other mothafuckas you retarded mothafucka. Get on game bitch if you aint grow up in the Pj wit the roach's and hood ratz zip ya lips up sucka or sombody else will.
But seriously.
If someone wants to get offended about someone being a different color and using slang another race uses in an embracin' way, so fucken be it/its up to YOU if YOU get offended or not.
but if it's a white dude being all 'im going to lynch a nigger' that's straight racist
but if it's lil wyte bein all 'load up anotha bowl niggggaaa!' that's waaay diff.
People gon' offend everyone tho, jus man up, it'll be all jesus, dwamn. im hongry. late.
oooooooooh, wow Bitch u said the same shit you been sayin, oooooooooooooh real fresh bitch.
just know as long as you wanna talk shit you got it come back to u Pussy.
and I'm out cause I gotta go smoke some of Kc's finst Kush

Techn9cian4life said:
For all I know?? Lol. If you got cousins out here, they probably the dudes sittin out on the Victory Ledge every Thursday and Friday night with the cardboard signs askin for nickels. Like I said, talk that killa shit all day long dude, it doesn't mean anything through that keyboard you usin. And if you in KC, I'll be there in December with some fam. I'll be sure to ask where the Gutter Mob kicks it at.

RelliK said:
You never know who knowz who, as far as you know I could have cousins way out their, and as far as me putin Kool-Aid on my lipz or wat ever da fuck you said I leave dat to you and yo crew of bitch ass niggaz.
LET ME EXPLAIN WAT i MEAN BY i DONT INTERNET BANG sinces you dumb bitch's seem not to understand.
I dont start Arguements over the internet but if u hollin out some bull shit, speakin down on my good name i letz niggaz know wats up wit it. you think i give a fuck about you being from new york mothafucka I could care less.
I'm project Blood Game Bound allday nigga, we dont play games we take aim.
I dont have to hop on a plane, as far as you know i proly dont even have to leave Kc to put the wammy on u.
N I bet you would love to meet up wit me, you Kool-Aid lipstick wearin bitch, but unfortunatly I got yayao to sale, and mayo to put in my cliantel. N for future references Bitch made hater talk from you just know this. The Gutter Mob dont speak we let you see for yoself boy, so wat dat B like

Techn9cian4life said:
If you wanna take the time to travel to New York, be my guest for real. If I can be "touched" then that won't be a problem. I'd love to meet up with you, so you could put all this internet bangin you're doin to real talk. I love how you say you don't internet bang, yet you're talkin mad shit and givin threats to people. You mus have a shitty life if you feel the need to go disrespecting people over stupid shit on the internet. So once again, if you feel the need to travel to Yonkers, New York..go for it. Hit me up when you get here.
I also agree on the fact dude says his intelligence or whatever is higher than ours, yet his grammar sucks donkey dick. Before you go callin someone a homo, check what you sayin. Don't call some dude gay, then tell the same dude to suck your dick. Very hypocritical. Around my way, dudes who talk like that put koolaid powder round their lips..if you don't get that joke, it ain't meant for you to understand. If you wanna know though, hit me up. I'd love to explain it to you, so you can use it as well.

RelliK said:
and by the way bitch you dont have to come to me mothafuck you talk hard enough i will come to you pussy.
N Tell yo deep throat T-Baggin ass momma I said high Bitch.
If you ask me your a Bitch because your the one try'na be captain Save'a hoe Bitch, so Fuck wat you hollin you can be touched for real and i dont have to say another word to you bitch, get at me.
you'll get fucked up 4-real you hoe ass nigga.
N I aint got shit else to say to you, u hard talkin no bitch gettin Internet bangin pussy

Techn9cian4life said:

RelliK said:

LMFAO.

RelliK said:

RelliK said:
But seriously.
B4 i held a gun we used to box it out in the streetz, I'm no bitch kno dat staight up

Sam said:
nah mate im LMFAO, i aint claimin nuthin so i aint no E-gangsta, an u no nuthin bout over here man ud come over here all bad get shot by someone before your mouth even closed, not sayin by me but by SOMEONE, actin up on the internet bitch lmao, yh i aint strapped or nuthin but any muthafucka can carry a gun i aint got no need for one, and i dont give a fuck if u could reach me lmao, im not callin u out for a fight im sayin u an E-bitch so stop the E-BEEF, no one give a fuck how much u can BARK aight so until you an whoever are in the same areacode and can fuckin start biting stfu an wear a muzzle

RelliK said:
LMFAO, Yea nigga you real Gangsta over their in United Kingdom aint you, pussy mothafucka.
Nobody asked you for your fuckin oppinion so how about you shut the fuck up.
Basically you Internet bangin bitch;'s talk shit because you feel like you can't be reached but 9 times out of ten you run like scared bitch's when dat funk shit gett'ta poppin off.
Bitch I'm 8th street bound Blood B till I'm dead get at me bitch.
N for all you mothafuckas hollin I cant back shit up you should see my fuckin closet, I'm Strapped so fat you would think I'm waitin for world War 3.
So bitch nigga you stay over their in United kingdom and sip your Tea and Crumpets, you stick up the ass bitch.
and let me stay on my Kc 913 shit you pussy mothafucka.
Can't hang wit da Pit Bullz stay on the porch you fuckin poodle

Sam said:
ahaha dumb ass motherfucker, you just asked a dude to suck your dick, now i dont got a problem with gays but i bet you do lmao, check wht you write, an you are e-beefin this is on the internet, can ur feeble mind grasp that shit huh? no one is gonna travel nowhere for a fight started on TRTN.com an u no it so this stays in this thread makin you an E-bitch, now sit the fuck down an type some productive shit or log the fuck out

RelliK said:
If you feel like you got a problem pussy it can be solved, I dont internet just spit real shit and like I fuckin said If a mothafucka wanna holla at me I aint hard to find. you and dat bitch can suck my dick, you pussy mothafuckaz get on my hype and take my nutz out ya mouf before you choke yourself to death Bitch.

Techn9cian4life said:

RelliK said:

LMFAO.

RelliK said:

RelliK said:
But seriously.
NIGGA-NIGGA-NIGGA-NIGGA PLE, I TREAT IT LIKE A FUCKIN DESEASE....
I just got back from Atlanta last night but while I was there I went to the Greenbriar Mall and there were a group of guys rappin 4 black and 1 white. Im listenin to their flow and while the black dudes were rappin "nigga" was being used alot. The white guy didnt use the word at first. They went round and round back and forth laughin jokin and commenting each other on their flows. The white dude started his flow and used the word in it. i watched a simple rap battle go from civilized to hell naw and fuck yous to a straight out ass whoopin delivered to the white guy. All because of that word. After I left it had me thinkin about this question Diesel started. I felt bad for the white guy but the more I got to thinkin about it even though the use of the word from anyone is an insult. It should never come out the mouth of a white person only because of the history of the word coming from whites and what their intent of using it as a slur towards blacks.

Look at it from this view point... If you can relate...

If you were Jewish and another Jewish person called you a "Jew" or a "Kike" you might not take it offensive because that Jewish person is using it as humor but if it was coming from someone whom is German or anothr culture. They would take offense of that word being used period.

Hip Hop is a black symbolism meaning the music, culture, movement etc was started by blacks. So if you're not black and want to participate and enjoy the lifestyle. Just respect it as a whole. Its like a family has its own inner jokes about each family member but if someone outside of the family speaks or repeat the inner jokes it becomes an insult to the wrong person and all hell can and will brake loose! Although slavery ended 149 years ago and Affirmative Action was placed 40+ years ago racism still exists just watch the news or read a newspaper. Bottom line If it wasn't a problem discussions like this one wouldn't need to take place.

Donald Hyde said:
nobody has taken ur side in this discussion so the way i see it u keep goin to get someone 2 so until someoone sides with u im not gonna waste my energy peace out uncle tom

Buzz Scoop said:
You're right Im not one of "you". "You" think just because you listen to hip hop and enjoy it "you" think you're a product of it. Dough Boy please if that was the case you wouldn't spend so much time on your ass mad tryin to diss because you got offended by my original comment. That tell me where your mind really is. As far a the Uncle Tom comment. It didnt phase me at all. I liked that you think that about me that tells me that Im so much of a threat to you I am personally. I did my job LOL... BTW dont drop the donuts! My point is the word reguardless how its being used is still an insult. Bottom line if you fuck with fire you'll end up gettin burned! So why play with it in the first place. Common sense is not so common.

Donald Hyde said:
first off im fat and proud of it second ur an uncle tom and u know it thats why it hurt ur feeling and u took offense and got all weightist on me just so u know didnt phase me the truth(words) dosent hurt unless u let it third sounds like ur in a small world with ur big words that u cant even spell right and never utter the n word around me im too special to use the language of the working class cuz im so smart im a genious look at the books ive read im so hood u couldent even step in the hood fuck u buzz like i said ur not one of us so why join the discussion ur jealous so u try to make somone look stupid which makes u look like a jealous bitch its not a black white thing its a human thing white people live and grow up in hoods to where did the term ghetto come from its a jewish hood u asshole were all struggling only way we will all make it is together one more thing springfield illinois step into my hood we can settle this smart guy or u can try and gangsta me with ur mind but im done with this internet back n forth

Donald Hyde said:
Reply by Buzz Scoop 4 hours ago I think its funny how a fat white guy (Donald) referred to me as an "Uncle Tom" cause clearly my intellect out shine his small world. Look don't get mad because everything you stated has been b.s. and Im able to back up everything I stated. The problem with you is you and most of white america is you're only used to one type of belief when it comes to blacks. Donald if you open up you're mind instead of your mouth. You realize that life is more enjoyable when you accept life and respect each other. Instead of filling your face with food (Yeah I noticed in your pic you didn't have neck and all you can use is Head and Shoulders big boy) you need to feed your mind. I bet you $100 you wouldn't step in any real hood but I can and have cause of who I am. My point is minorities who are successful knows how to "adapt" to whatever the situation is because thats what we have to do are entire lives. The difference between myself and an Uncle Tom. I live and play in my community. An Uncle Tom turned his/her back on theirs.
You listen to Hip-Hop. I am Hip Hop... Knowledge Check

One P.s. who wrote and published that slang dictionary the same rich white(races of all colors wanna fuck their own people get it straight uncle tom)People who control everything from whut we learn ,do, and the way we entertain ourselves slang is a word created to make the people who use those word feel subhuman and ignorant but at least we think out of the box they contructed for us to live in

Donald Hyde said:
my point being if i say the word u think im iggnorant but the rap artist whos board ur on uses and embraces the word and so do those who listen so if all we are is iggnorant u should leave us alone like the song says our minds made up be who u are but we dont need a preacher trying to change our vocab and ill be one of the first to say people are ignorant with the word sometimes but its their choice we give power 2 the words and that word will never go away so why dont u preach to people who care and are offended

Buzz Scoop said:
To my white brothas and sistas. You'll never be able to understand or feel the impact of that word because your not living in a country where you are the "Minority". Meaning for a few of you who might live in an area where you are out number as a skin color. Your culture or ways of living is still impacting that areas. Here are the examples: Education - Schools fear to teach the students our youth the real American History. Instead its way watered down and filtered. Now if a school is teaching all this history about the wars fought and the number of soldiers bloodied and killed against other countries. Why do they refused to teach or talk about the internal war, not the civil war but the race one that was and still is inflicted on minorities across this nation. For 2 reason: 1. Whites as a WHOLE never been on the recieving end. 2. Therefore you a, white person can't truely relate to it - The Effect. Next Example: Society - From Government/ Politics to Corporate America, look at Wall Street, the Financial beat of this country and Government the Brain of our civilization here. Who do you see running that and making decisions for the rest of us. Dont say Obama cause the only power he has is over our military. He can make suggestions on everything else and rally up citizens for a cause but at the end of the day its the Congress who makes the decisions - a majority white congress and wall street or corporate america I may add. Which shapes or trickle down to Federal and State and Local laws and ordinances we must obey/ live by. The Law is not about whats wrong or right its about whats legal and not legal. As long as a majority of people feel or agree to a certain decision or way of life it becomes the law - A rule that we must obey by. I can keep going cause its get real deep but the point I making is the word nigga shouldn't be used at all as a term of endurement but labeled as an insult.
Now for my black brotha and sistas who do use it as a norm they don't know the truth because of the social impact of our education. I'll give everyone here a homework assignment. Before I do this info might be offensive to all because its the truth; But take this as a lession learned of Amercian history. For my black people this will educated you on why we think and do the things that we do. Why the black community is the way it is. To my white people this will hopefully help you understand why blacks are they way we are as indivduals and a whole. This info will help you as a white person explain some of your internal thoughts you may had or have about blacks / minorities period cause on both sides the effects trickled down generation to generation. Here it is: http://thetalkingdrum.com/wil.html
After this is read. My question is Now that you know a part of the problems; What will you do to change the effects. To improve both as whole. This became a Diversity 101 class lol
For you guys who don't believe everything you read or heard or just can't accept the truth. Remember to double and triple check your resources.
One Love

P.S. for you who think Im a muslim or part of the nation. Im not Im just a black dude who loves Black history and proud of my culture. And try to improve race relations. To do this, an individual got to stay open-minded and don't get caught up in the hype. Once you do you already lost the battle not the war.
I personally dont think white rappers should say it. I'm white and I don't feel comfortable saying it unless im singing a song then I don't think its an issue. Anyway I don't know if anyone has brought this up(didnt feel like reading through all 11 pages haha) but I like what eminem did on criminal back in the day when he said:

I drink more liquor to fuck you up quicker
than you'd wanna fuck me up for saying the word ...

Everyone knows what he means but he didn't say it maybe out of respect but anyway Ive always thought that was pretty creative.
"People Like Me" hmmm. No Donald its ppl like you who aren't open-minded to the both sides of the issue is the problem. The whole time we been "beefin" you've been so trying to defend your opinion. Instead of sitting back and really think about the issue before you open your mouth or get those mini sausages you call fingers to typing. Just lookin atcha you I know your one of those bastards who sit back at home and complain about everything but do nothing. Maybe if you got off your fat lazy ass your opinion might matter to someone. You're the same person who talks about "maybe if this was that" or "we should do this" to try to change this will work. Your so ignorant you're unaware that you are the problem factor that exist in society. You remind me of a politician. The only time they come to the hood is when they want they something such as a vote or pictures. Other than that they don't give a dam and can't relate. But do so much talkin or fakin the front. Feces such as yourself is the same ppl who come to me when they got they ass in hot water to get them out. My office and my home is right in the middle of what white america would call a war zone. Its the same place that recieved so much negative attention and that the media only focus on the negative. The same negative news that is filtered to your tv in your triple neck of the woods. The media never focus on the positive aspects of the black community. Its like when you see pictures of Africa. its always shown as a poor place, kids are starvin etc. When all of Africa isn't like that at all. You base your decisions off of tv, radio and newspaper but fail to check the story resources to make sure its reliable. I bet you check the ingredients of the jelly donut you eat dont you you disgusting waste of life?
I know the way Im dissin you is bothering you not because of what Im sayin, its because of how Im sayin it to you. See Im Americas worst nightmare (Young, Black, Educated, Successful with the Power and Ability to fuck you up if need to). Think about this White Brothas on this board. You're not scared of the Arabic guy that owns the local gas station. You're scared of the possibility that this man or culture can blow your ass up. So there's a new hate based off fear thats driving you crazy. Its the same fear that was established by white america when slavery was over in 1865 and continues to haunt MOST whites across this country. Even if you weren't brought up to be racist or hate another there still exist certain fears and stereotysm. When theres a group of whites walkin down the street there just a "Bunch of Friends" walking but when there is 3 or more Blacks they're referred to as a "Gang" but thats only in communities where whites are the majority. Such as the Springfield,IL of america. Now the white group is never referred as a gang or hate group unless someone in that group of friends mention it. While White America just automatically assumes the Black group is a gang. My point is and what a few others who shared their opinion agreed upon is if everyone just respect each other, even on issues that are touchy or political correct, etc. There would be no need for discussions like this. Again to my white brothas and sistas why do you feel that you need to be able to say a word that has been used as a slurred by your race and because its used by minorities (Even though I disagree with that), anyways think its now "cool" or acceptable. I agree with Sam that the white guy who got his ass beat for saying the word could of been handled differently, but at the same time that white guy should have known better.
To truly Diversify white america must be openly willing to learn to understand other races history. All people of color will agree with this statement: We have to adapt our lifestyle, cultures and beliefs to a white society with no issues doing so (Work, Law, Politics, Media (Look at 99% of the TV shows) but its an issue if white america has to adapt or make adjustments. I know the truth hurts some but it is what it is... The Truth. The new generation of white america has made alot more accomplishments than prior generations but there still a long way to go. How many white people will go and kick it at an all black club by themselves and feel comfortable? If a white person can answer this question with openly and honest thats the beginning of change.

Donald Hyde said:
people like u and those crimminals make it an issue cuz u like cofrontation and most likely fight with white peaple more thinking we owe u something instead of realizing were all in this shit together now if we let a word effect us were all doomed ur a doucebag

Buzz Scoop said:
I just got back from Atlanta last night but while I was there I went to the Greenbriar Mall and there were a group of guys rappin 4 black and 1 white. Im listenin to their flow and while the black dudes were rappin "nigga" was being used alot. The white guy didnt use the word at first. They went round and round back and forth laughin jokin and commenting each other on their flows. The white dude started his flow and used the word in it. i watched a simple rap battle go from civilized to hell naw and fuck yous to a straight out ass whoopin delivered to the white guy. All because of that word. After I left it had me thinkin about this question Diesel started. I felt bad for the white guy but the more I got to thinkin about it even though the use of the word from anyone is an insult. It should never come out the mouth of a white person only because of the history of the word coming from whites and what their intent of using it as a slur towards blacks.

If you were Jewish and another Jewish person called you a "Jew" or a "Kike" you might not take it offensive because that Jewish person is using it as humor but if it was coming from someone whom is German or anothr culture. They would take offense of that word being used period.

Hip Hop is a black symbolism meaning the music, culture, movement etc was started by blacks. So if you're not black and want to participate and enjoy the lifestyle. Just respect it as a whole. Its like a family has its own inner jokes about each family member but if someone outside of the family speaks or repeat the inner jokes it becomes an insult to the wrong person and all hell can and will brake loose! Although slavery ended 149 years ago and Affirmative Action was placed 40+ years ago racism still exists just watch the news or read a newspaper. Bottom line If it wasn't a problem discussions like this one wouldn't need to take place.

Donald Hyde said:
nobody has taken ur side in this discussion so the way i see it u keep goin to get someone 2 so until someoone sides with u im not gonna waste my energy peace out uncle tom

Buzz Scoop said:
You're right Im not one of "you". "You" think just because you listen to hip hop and enjoy it "you" think you're a product of it. Dough Boy please if that was the case you wouldn't spend so much time on your ass mad tryin to diss because you got offended by my original comment. That tell me where your mind really is. As far a the Uncle Tom comment. It didnt phase me at all. I liked that you think that about me that tells me that Im so much of a threat to you I am personally. I did my job LOL... BTW dont drop the donuts! My point is the word reguardless how its being used is still an insult. Bottom line if you fuck with fire you'll end up gettin burned! So why play with it in the first place. Common sense is not so common.

Donald Hyde said:
first off im fat and proud of it second ur an uncle tom and u know it thats why it hurt ur feeling and u took offense and got all weightist on me just so u know didnt phase me the truth(words) dosent hurt unless u let it third sounds like ur in a small world with ur big words that u cant even spell right and never utter the n word around me im too special to use the language of the working class cuz im so smart im a genious look at the books ive read im so hood u couldent even step in the hood fuck u buzz like i said ur not one of us so why join the discussion ur jealous so u try to make somone look stupid which makes u look like a jealous bitch its not a black white thing its a human thing white people live and grow up in hoods to where did the term ghetto come from its a jewish hood u asshole were all struggling only way we will all make it is together one more thing springfield illinois step into my hood we can settle this smart guy or u can try and gangsta me with ur mind but im done with this internet back n forth

Donald Hyde said:
Reply by Buzz Scoop 4 hours ago I think its funny how a fat white guy (Donald) referred to me as an "Uncle Tom" cause clearly my intellect out shine his small world. Look don't get mad because everything you stated has been b.s. and Im able to back up everything I stated. The problem with you is you and most of white america is you're only used to one type of belief when it comes to blacks. Donald if you open up you're mind instead of your mouth. You realize that life is more enjoyable when you accept life and respect each other. Instead of filling your face with food (Yeah I noticed in your pic you didn't have neck and all you can use is Head and Shoulders big boy) you need to feed your mind. I bet you $100 you wouldn't step in any real hood but I can and have cause of who I am. My point is minorities who are successful knows how to "adapt" to whatever the situation is because thats what we have to do are entire lives. The difference between myself and an Uncle Tom. I live and play in my community. An Uncle Tom turned his/her back on theirs.

One P.s. who wrote and published that slang dictionary the same rich white(races of all colors wanna fuck their own people get it straight uncle tom)People who control everything from whut we learn ,do, and the way we entertain ourselves slang is a word created to make the people who use those word feel subhuman and ignorant but at least we think out of the box they contructed for us to live in

Donald Hyde said:
my point being if i say the word u think im iggnorant but the rap artist whos board ur on uses and embraces the word and so do those who listen so if all we are is iggnorant u should leave us alone like the song says our minds made up be who u are but we dont need a preacher trying to change our vocab and ill be one of the first to say people are ignorant with the word sometimes but its their choice we give power 2 the words and that word will never go away so why dont u preach to people who care and are offended

Buzz Scoop said:
To my white brothas and sistas. You'll never be able to understand or feel the impact of that word because your not living in a country where you are the "Minority". Meaning for a few of you who might live in an area where you are out number as a skin color. Your culture or ways of living is still impacting that areas. Here are the examples: Education - Schools fear to teach the students our youth the real American History. Instead its way watered down and filtered. Now if a school is teaching all this history about the wars fought and the number of soldiers bloodied and killed against other countries. Why do they refused to teach or talk about the internal war, not the civil war but the race one that was and still is inflicted on minorities across this nation. For 2 reason: 1. Whites as a WHOLE never been on the recieving end. 2. Therefore you a, white person can't truely relate to it - The Effect. Next Example: Society - From Government/ Politics to Corporate America, look at Wall Street, the Financial beat of this country and Government the Brain of our civilization here. Who do you see running that and making decisions for the rest of us. Dont say Obama cause the only power he has is over our military. He can make suggestions on everything else and rally up citizens for a cause but at the end of the day its the Congress who makes the decisions - a majority white congress and wall street or corporate america I may add. Which shapes or trickle down to Federal and State and Local laws and ordinances we must obey/ live by. The Law is not about whats wrong or right its about whats legal and not legal. As long as a majority of people feel or agree to a certain decision or way of life it becomes the law - A rule that we must obey by. I can keep going cause its get real deep but the point I making is the word nigga shouldn't be used at all as a term of endurement but labeled as an insult.
Now for my black brotha and sistas who do use it as a norm they don't know the truth because of the social impact of our education. I'll give everyone here a homework assignment. Before I do this info might be offensive to all because its the truth; But take this as a lession learned of Amercian history. For my black people this will educated you on why we think and do the things that we do. Why the black community is the way it is. To my white people this will hopefully help you understand why blacks are they way we are as indivduals and a whole. This info will help you as a white person explain some of your internal thoughts you may had or have about blacks / minorities period cause on both sides the effects trickled down generation to generation. Here it is: http://thetalkingdrum.com/wil.html
After this is read. My question is Now that you know a part of the problems; What will you do to change the effects. To improve both as whole. This became a Diversity 101 class lol
For you guys who don't believe everything you read or heard or just can't accept the truth. Remember to double and triple check your resources.
One Love

P.S. for you who think Im a muslim or part of the nation. Im not Im just a black dude who loves Black history and proud of my culture. And try to improve race relations. To do this, an individual got to stay open-minded and don't get caught up in the hype. Once you do you already lost the battle not the war.
i laugh when i see asian people say nigga

Buzz Scoop said:
"People Like Me" hmmm. No Donald its ppl like you who aren't open-minded to the both sides of the issue is the problem. The whole time we been "beefin" you've been so trying to defend your opinion. Instead of sitting back and really think about the issue before you open your mouth or get those mini sausages you call fingers to typing. Just lookin atcha you I know your one of those bastards who sit back at home and complain about everything but do nothing. Maybe if you got off your fat lazy ass your opinion might matter to someone. You're the same person who talks about "maybe if this was that" or "we should do this" to try to change this will work. Your so ignorant you're unaware that you are the problem factor that exist in society. You remind me of a politician. The only time they come to the hood is when they want they something such as a vote or pictures. Other than that they don't give a dam and can't relate. But do so much talkin or fakin the front. Feces such as yourself is the same ppl who come to me when they got they ass in hot water to get them out. My office and my home is right in the middle of what white america would call a war zone. Its the same place that recieved so much negative attention and that the media only focus on the negative. The same negative news that is filtered to your tv in your triple neck of the woods. The media never focus on the positive aspects of the black community. Its like when you see pictures of Africa. its always shown as a poor place, kids are starvin etc. When all of Africa isn't like that at all. You base your decisions off of tv, radio and newspaper but fail to check the story resources to make sure its reliable. I bet you check the ingredients of the jelly donut you eat dont you you disgusting waste of life?
I know the way Im dissin you is bothering you not because of what Im sayin, its because of how Im sayin it to you. See Im Americas worst nightmare (Young, Black, Educated, Successful with the Power and Ability to fuck you up if need to). Think about this White Brothas on this board. You're not scared of the Arabic guy that owns the local gas station. You're scared of the possibility that this man or culture can blow your ass up. So there's a new hate based off fear thats driving you crazy. Its the same fear that was established by white america when slavery was over in 1865 and continues to haunt MOST whites across this country. Even if you weren't brought up to be racist or hate another there still exist certain fears and stereotysm. When theres a group of whites walkin down the street there just a "Bunch of Friends" walking but when there is 3 or more Blacks they're referred to as a "Gang" but thats only in communities where whites are the majority. Such as the Springfield,IL of america. Now the white group is never referred as a gang or hate group unless someone in that group of friends mention it. While White America just automatically assumes the Black group is a gang. My point is and what a few others who shared their opinion agreed upon is if everyone just respect each other, even on issues that are touchy or political correct, etc. There would be no need for discussions like this. Again to my white brothas and sistas why do you feel that you need to be able to say a word that has been used as a slurred by your race and because its used by minorities (Even though I disagree with that), anyways think its now "cool" or acceptable. I agree with Sam that the white guy who got his ass beat for saying the word could of been handled differently, but at the same time that white guy should have known better.
To truly Diversify white america must be openly willing to learn to understand other races history. All people of color will agree with this statement: We have to adapt our lifestyle, cultures and beliefs to a white society with no issues doing so (Work, Law, Politics, Media (Look at 99% of the TV shows) but its an issue if white america has to adapt or make adjustments. I know the truth hurts some but it is what it is... The Truth. The new generation of white america has made alot more accomplishments than prior generations but there still a long way to go. How many white people will go and kick it at an all black club by themselves and feel comfortable? If a white person can answer this question with openly and honest thats the beginning of change.

Donald Hyde said:
people like u and those crimminals make it an issue cuz u like cofrontation and most likely fight with white peaple more thinking we owe u something instead of realizing were all in this shit together now if we let a word effect us were all doomed ur a doucebag

Buzz Scoop said:

Donald Hyde said:

Buzz Scoop said:

Donald Hyde said:

Donald Hyde said:

Donald Hyde said:

Buzz Scoop said:
One Love

i didnt feel like reading that whole longass thing, but i did read the last line.
i could kick it with all blacks and feel comfortable. yes, every black person i know lets me say nigga. no, i dont use it often, out of respect, but i know they will let me say, just like i let black people call me "cracka" and it doesnt bother me.
Now when "cracker" and "nigger" are used, then racism comes into play, and thats where it needs to be stopped. but all in all, theyre just words, nobody needs to get hurt or offended by them.

Buzz Scoop said:

Donald Hyde said:

Buzz Scoop said:

Donald Hyde said:

Buzz Scoop said:

Donald Hyde said:

Donald Hyde said:

Donald Hyde said:

Buzz Scoop said:
One Love

Ay you Fat, Obesse, No neck bitch watch your fuckin mouf
Put a cheese burger in it and shut da fuck up porky!

Donald Hyde said:
u just keep sayin the same shit over and over again u make fun of me because im fat how do we even know ur this black knight ur playin ur self out to be ur probably the white man starting shit in here u must have never been to springfield illinois cuz if u had been ud see black and white people who are family so u come visit me and then we will have this disscussion besides uncle tom and stating my opinion oh and douchebag how have i offended u so much u feel the need to humiliate me
p.s. niggers dont make me feel bad about myself fuck u buzz

Matt Peel said:
i didnt feel like reading that whole longass thing, but i did read the last line.
i could kick it with all blacks and feel comfortable. yes, every black person i know lets me say nigga. no, i dont use it often, out of respect, but i know they will let me say, just like i let black people call me "cracka" and it doesnt bother me.
Now when "cracker" and "nigger" are used, then racism comes into play, and thats where it needs to be stopped. but all in all, theyre just words, nobody needs to get hurt or offended by them.

Buzz Scoop said:

Donald Hyde said:

Buzz Scoop said:

Donald Hyde said:

Buzz Scoop said:

Donald Hyde said:

Donald Hyde said:

Donald Hyde said:

Buzz Scoop said:
One Love

im fine with it, the word doesnt mean much anymore

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by Strange Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service