Views: 1594

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yeah but what i'm trying to say is don't judge an album off just one single i'm sure the rest of Knock Madness is going to be dope

DJ605 said:

I actually thought Sag My Pants was pretty dope, far better than this track IMO.

Pimpalicious Mc Dees Nuts said:

Hop Madness is this albums main single and sag my pants was Raw's main single and let's be honest if you heard JUST sag my pants you probably wouldn't think much of Raw and the same goes for this personally I think Hop can pull off another classic album

DJ605 said:

Z1mM3r said:

i wont lie.. im kinda let down after all the hype for months and months... i thought the song would be HARD AS FUCK! buuuut its just decent

was that a game reference in there? lol

Cole said:

definitely hahaha. the MK part was awesome too. personally I thought the song and video were both sick. 

Jeremy Zakrajsek said:

was that a game reference in there? lol

Cole said:

i fucking died laughing at the parts with the game and MK lolololol

that aside i also thought the second verse was sick.

Thought it was pretty damn funny and creative. Did any one else see that gas station sign as Hopsin was skating by it though? $4.05. Jesus christ.

bad ass. funk volume!!! haha ya gas were i live is $4.23 for the cheap shit.

I got gas yesterday where I live, $4.36. Shit sucks.

zack andrews said:

bad ass. funk volume!!! haha ya gas were i live is $4.23 for the cheap shit.

I love this hahaha. yeah gas is supposed to sky rocket before may.....I need to check my fuel injectors...because i hardly drive and my gas is depleting quicker than an anorexic with diarrhea -____- 

Thats cheaper than gas is where I live lol 

Techn9cian4life said:

Thought it was pretty damn funny and creative. Did any one else see that gas station sign as Hopsin was skating by it though? $4.05. Jesus christ.

does hopsin really think that he started the white contact image, because that's bullshit.  There are hella artists who have worn those for shock value, and they were doing that back when hopsin was still on the disney channel.

Charles Weis said:

"Just cuz I'm rockin' the white contacts doesn't mean you need to go to Hot Topic and buy a pair" haha love that line among others, some hot madness imo.

No, I'm sure he knows he's not the first. But the whole chorus is based on "don't ride my dick." So because he wears them, he's saying "Just cuz you like my music 'n I rock the white contacts, doesn't mean you need to wear them"

eat it said:

does hopsin really think that he started the white contact image, because that's bullshit.  There are hella artists who have worn those for shock value, and they were doing that back when hopsin was still on the disney channel.

Charles Weis said:

"Just cuz I'm rockin' the white contacts doesn't mean you need to go to Hot Topic and buy a pair" haha love that line among others, some hot madness imo.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by Strange Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service