I just finished reading it right now n i had no fukin clue...did any1 else no this?...n dont snap at me if every1 else knows tho...i figured i would have known if every1 else does mayb im wrong

The following is found on this sites homepage rite under the Genius preorder promo:

KRIZZ KALIKO is the sonic “glue” of Strange Music. “I’m Tech’s right hand man in writing,” he says. “It’s a weird, beautiful chemistry. Tech and Travis [O’Guin] handle the business, and Tech and I are the creative force at Strange Music. The yin and the yang. Jimmy Jam & Terry Lewis. Tech and I have the same philosophy about the quality of music. We’ve been working together so long I know where he wants to go.”

Views: 34

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

"right hand man at writin" isnt sayin im his ghost writer its sayin he's good at what he does.

if u look at it.. he's meanin the chours and how creative they be! like next to tech he's the other creative half..they might jointly write a chours or song.
i think...they write as like a team...like help eachother out...kali does the hook...and maybe helps tech w some rhymes...
but i dnt think kali writes techs verses...
I think your taking that way out of context man.
GRIP said:
I think your taking that way out of context man.

You mean he pulled a "Black Walt"?
woah...lol...i never said that tech dont do his verses...lmao...every1 knows that tech writes his shit...i meant does kali be like "oh shit how bout addin this line wit that line"...u feel me?...i guess the way i wrote it was misleadin...i meant does kali help?
Ohh ok I get what u saying. Yeah I've heard Tech talk about how him and Krizz work together on songs. Sometimes Tech might actually write the hook but Krizz will perform it and sometimes it's the other way around. A lot of times they write the hooks together. They sum bad mamma jammas!!

l<ingJuelz said:
woah...lol...i never said that tech dont do his verses...lmao...every1 knows that tech writes his shit...i meant does kali be like "oh shit how bout addin this line wit that line"...u feel me?...i guess the way i wrote it was misleadin...i meant does kali help?
you stupid piece of shit. you should just never use your fucking computer again

go fuck yourself
Actually Tech does most of the writing. He wrote some of Krizz's songs and he also wrote most of Kutts. Just look at the album covers. It says who writes the songs. I was just going through them.
If Tech has a verse on a song, he will be credited as a writer for that song because he wrote his verse, doesn't mean he wrote Kaliko or Kutt's. I don't recall there being too many cases where he's credited as a writer, and doesn't actually appear on the track.
Good call. i just went through again. Yep, Kutt writes all his own shit and so does Krizz. I mean Melvin and Samuel. LOL

Mizery_Made said:
If Tech has a verse on a song, he will be credited as a writer for that song because he wrote his verse, doesn't mean he wrote Kaliko or Kutt's. I don't recall there being too many cases where he's credited as a writer, and doesn't actually appear on the track.
well yea if ur stuck on a line someone might say something that u can make into a line lol it happens wit everyone.. on the song wit bigshot that i did called "fuck a hater" after feelin kinda hated on and told id never make it i wrote "and if i dont get signed oh well i aint losin no sleep" or something like that.. lol its just addin to what u wanted to say anyway!! enjoy the music however its made man!!!
lol ayo Rain....aint nuttin stoppin me from enjoyin strange music...i luv tech n krizz's music...nuttin will ever will stop that.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by Strange Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service