Tags: ABOUT, DILDOS, IT, MORE, SLAVERY, THERES, THINK, TO

Views: 595

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

lmao thats some funny shit!

Tech should kick your ass for this, but its funny!

this dude siikez needs some pussy, he got waaay too much time on his hands.

I knock these out in minutes son, get on my level. 

Oh and..



Tecnition999 said:

this dude siikez needs some pussy, he got waaay too much time on his hands.

tech needs to see this LOL.

He would fly to New Zealand with a machete. Lolol

STRANGEgenius PrOdUcTiOnS said:

tech needs to see this LOL.

Lol

LOLRAGE

crow said:

then we would get rid of the faggot on this site


Siikez said:

He would fly to New Zealand with a machete. Lolol

STRANGEgenius PrOdUcTiOnS said:

tech needs to see this LOL.

Y so angry

crow said:

then we would get rid of the faggot on this site


Siikez said:

He would fly to New Zealand with a machete. Lolol

STRANGEgenius PrOdUcTiOnS said:

tech needs to see this LOL.

I think I upset him with the dildo joke :'(

Ryan said:

Y so angry

crow said:

then we would get rid of the faggot on this site


Siikez said:

He would fly to New Zealand with a machete. Lolol

STRANGEgenius PrOdUcTiOnS said:

tech needs to see this LOL.

He must have a dildo up his ass or near his face like that pic to think this is not funny

Siikez said:

I think I upset him with the dildo joke :'(

Ryan said:

Y so angry

crow said:

then we would get rid of the faggot on this site


Siikez said:

He would fly to New Zealand with a machete. Lolol

STRANGEgenius PrOdUcTiOnS said:

tech needs to see this LOL.

Lmao you may be right, some people are sensitive. 

Ryan said:

He must have a dildo up his ass or near his face like that pic to think this is not funny

Siikez said:

I think I upset him with the dildo joke :'(

Ryan said:

Y so angry

crow said:

then we would get rid of the faggot on this site


Siikez said:

He would fly to New Zealand with a machete. Lolol

STRANGEgenius PrOdUcTiOnS said:

tech needs to see this LOL.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by Strange Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service